Selection Symposium 2019
- Start: Mar 18, 2019
- End: Mar 21, 2019
- Location: Konstanz, Radolfzell + Seewiesen
- Host: IMPRS for Organismal Biology
- Contact: email@example.com
At our annual selection symposium, all shortlisted applicants for the upcoming PhD projects are invited to present their most relevant research in 10 min talks and get to know the IMPRS. Besides the public presentations and a 30 min interview, there also is plenty of time for informal exchanges among applicants, students and faculty during social evening events and site visits to all three locations.
- Sunday 17: Arrival and welcome dinner at the Youth Hostel Konstanz
- Monday 18 - Wednesday 20: Presentations and interviews at the University of Konstanz, R0611
- Future members of the IMPRS for Orgsnimal Biology will continue Thursday 21 with guided tours through the MPI for Orntihology and a farewell dinner at the MPI for Ornithology, Seewiesen.
- Departure : Thursday 21 from Konstanz / Friday 22 from Munich