Behavioural ecologists and ornithologists curious about biorhythms, especially those found in the wild and during reproduction. Passionate about the shorebirds and Arctic.
Behavioural rhythms and parental cooperation in biparentally incubating shorebirds, with Bart Kempenaers, Department of Behavioural Ecology and Evolutionary Genetics, MPI for Ornithology Seewiesen
- 2010 - 2017: PhD, supervised by Bart Kempenaers
- 2010 Field assistant, Theunis Piersma's Ruff and Godwit Projects, Animal Ecology Research Group, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- 2010 M.Sc. in Wildlife Ecology and Wildlife Management, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
- 2009 Field assistant, Sabine Hille's Alpine Biodiversity Project, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- 2007 Field assistant, European Volunteer Service, Verein-Jordsand, Germany
- 2006 Mgr. in Civil Sector, Charles University in Prague, Czech Rep.
- 2004 B.Sc. in Business Administration, State University of New York, Czech Rep.
- 2002 Fellowship: American University-Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan