- Start: Sep 26, 2019 12:30
- End: Sep 27, 2019 16:30
- Speaker: Pete Moore and Bella Williams
- Location: University of Konstanz
- Room: P601
- Host: IMPRS for Organismal Biology & Department of Collective Behavior
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This two-day workshop will cover all aspects of ethics covered by research regulations and FELASA requirements. It will help you understand the different attitudes to animal research you may encounter and how they have influenced current practices. You will learn how to create a project that will be fully understood by those considering it, develop a clear harm-benefit statement and apply it to a framework for a successful research application: one that is approved first time.
The workshop takes place in room P0601, Thursday 12:30-17:00 and Friday 09:30-16:30.
Success is saving time, effort (and money) re-drafting applications for ethics committees, when you could be changing the world with your brilliant science!
For registration please contact Michael Mende email@example.com!