Efficient Reading - How to filter and memorize complex information
- NEW DATES!
- Beginn: 28.02.2019 09:00
- Ende: 01.03.2019 17:00
- Vortragender: Stephan Zimmermann
- Ort: Seewiesen
- Raum: Birkenhaus
- Gastgeber: IMPRS for Organismal Biology
- Kontakt: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this course you will establish and practice efficient reading routines for longer texts. In addition to handling both digital and analog texts quickly and effectively you will learn how to improve your memory of complex information. You will learn strategies to read and memorize information in a way that is optimally suited to how your brain operates and practice using these strategies both with course materials and some of your own reading material.
- Systematic approaches for longer texts
- How to identify and process relevant text passages
- Understanding and using tried and true memorizing techniques
- Eye relaxation exercises help you free up more energy for processing information
- Reading technique exercises help you achieve better concentration and reading comprehension
- Motivating tests help track your progress
Anyone who is faced with an abundance of information, both digital and on paper, and who needs to be able to recall complex information in presentations, talks, and discussions.